- 1 [Cars/Automovilismo] [Aviation/Aviación] spoiler (m), alerón (m)More example sentences
- So he removed the boot spoiler which was on the 7 - Series.
- Thankfully, the car is aerodynamically stable without the addition of an outrageous spoiler which has featured on some fast Fords in the past.
- There wasn't a spoiler or an alloy wheel in sight.
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Politics/Política] candidato o equipo que no tiene posibilidades de ganar pero puede impedir que otro ganeMore example sentences
- He won 301 votes in the Electoral College, to 191 for Humphrey and 46 for George Wallace, yet another Southern spoiler.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.