- 1 [Cars/Automovilismo] [Aviation/Aviación] spoiler (masculine), alerón (masculine)More example sentences
- So he removed the boot spoiler which was on the 7 - Series.
- Thankfully, the car is aerodynamically stable without the addition of an outrageous spoiler which has featured on some fast Fords in the past.
- There wasn't a spoiler or an alloy wheel in sight.
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Politics/Política] [ candidato o equipo que no tiene posibilidades de ganar pero puede impedir que otro gane ]More example sentences
- He won 301 votes in the Electoral College, to 191 for Humphrey and 46 for George Wallace, yet another Southern spoiler.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.