Translation of spoiler in Spanish:
- 1 (Cars, Aviation)Example sentences
- So he removed the boot spoiler which was on the 7 - Series.
- Thankfully, the car is aerodynamically stable without the addition of an outrageous spoiler which has featured on some fast Fords in the past.
- There wasn't a spoiler or an alloy wheel in sight.
- 2(American English) (Politics) (candidato o equipo que no tiene posibilidades de ganar pero puede impedir que otro gane)Example sentences
- He won 301 votes in the Electoral College, to 191 for Humphrey and 46 for George Wallace, yet another Southern spoiler.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.