- 1 [Cars/Automovilismo] [Aviation/Aviación] spoiler (m), alerón (m)More example sentences
- So he removed the boot spoiler which was on the 7 - Series.
- Thankfully, the car is aerodynamically stable without the addition of an outrageous spoiler which has featured on some fast Fords in the past.
- There wasn't a spoiler or an alloy wheel in sight.
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Politics/Política] candidato o equipo que no tiene posibilidades de ganar pero puede impedir que otro ganeMore example sentences
- He won 301 votes in the Electoral College, to 191 for Humphrey and 46 for George Wallace, yet another Southern spoiler.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.