Translation of sponsorship in Spanish:
- 1 (financing)(of the arts) mecenazgo (masculine)under their sponsorshipbajo sus auspicioswell-known for their sponsorship of the artsmuy conocidos por su mecenazgoExample sentences
- This is the first time Pierce has become involved in sponsorship with the club and St Michael's are very appreciative of his involvement.
- The bank announced that, while sponsorship of the tournament itself is no longer suitable for the company, they do intend to maintain an interest in the game.
- It blames TV advertisers for promoting sweets and fatty foods and schools for allowing vending machines tuck shops, sponsorship by food companies and high fat and sugar meals.
- Organiser Michael Braund stresses it is not a race, but a leisurely walk, with the trophy going to the team that has raised the highest amount of sponsorship.
- "It can be difficult for schools to find funding for these projects so we would be very grateful for any sponsorship."
- His sponsorship is already up to £ 300 but he would like to raise at least £ 500, enough to fund one rescue flight.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.