- 1.1 (financing) patrocinio (m), auspicio (m); (of the arts) mecenazgo (m); (of sports) patrocinio (m), esponsorización (f) under their sponsorship bajo sus auspicios well-known for their sponsorship of the arts muy conocidos por su mecenazgoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (of application) respaldo (masculine) 1.3 (of bill, motion) respaldo (m), apoyo (m)
- This is the first time Pierce has become involved in sponsorship with the club and St Michael's are very appreciative of his involvement.
- The bank announced that, while sponsorship of the tournament itself is no longer suitable for the company, they do intend to maintain an interest in the game.
- It blames TV advertisers for promoting sweets and fatty foods and schools for allowing vending machines tuck shops, sponsorship by food companies and high fat and sugar meals.
- Organiser Michael Braund stresses it is not a race, but a leisurely walk, with the trophy going to the team that has raised the highest amount of sponsorship.
- "It can be difficult for schools to find funding for these projects so we would be very grateful for any sponsorship."
- His sponsorship is already up to £ 300 but he would like to raise at least £ 500, enough to fund one rescue flight.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an