Translation of sponsorship in Spanish:
- 1.1 (financing)(of the arts)under their sponsorshipwell-known for their sponsorship of the artsbajo sus auspiciosmuy conocidos por su mecenazgoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (of application) 1.3 (of bill, motion)
- This is the first time Pierce has become involved in sponsorship with the club and St Michael's are very appreciative of his involvement.
- The bank announced that, while sponsorship of the tournament itself is no longer suitable for the company, they do intend to maintain an interest in the game.
- It blames TV advertisers for promoting sweets and fatty foods and schools for allowing vending machines tuck shops, sponsorship by food companies and high fat and sugar meals.
- Organiser Michael Braund stresses it is not a race, but a leisurely walk, with the trophy going to the team that has raised the highest amount of sponsorship.
- "It can be difficult for schools to find funding for these projects so we would be very grateful for any sponsorship."
- His sponsorship is already up to £ 300 but he would like to raise at least £ 500, enough to fund one rescue flight.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than