- (of tape, film) carrete (masculine), carretel (masculine), reel (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) ; (in fishing) carrete (masculine), carretel (masculine), reel (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) a spool of thread (American English/inglés norteamericano) un carrete or una bobina or (in River Plate area also/en Río de la Plata también) un carretel de hiloMore example sentences
More example sentences
- As it turns, the moulin draws the warp threads from another device that holds a row of spools, the separate threads coming together into a single skein as they are wound onto the frame.
- Startlingly, her creative materials include marker caps, spools of thread, tacks, stickers, and pipe cleaners.
- The expatriate's urban cityscape is assembled from large spools of colored thread, empty liquor bottles, and toy cars.
- They're basically spools of line hung on the wall with bells attached.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.