Translation of sporting in Spanish:
- 1 (fair, sportsmanlike)(spirit)it's very sporting of you to offer to help
deportivoes muy amable de su parte ofrecerse a ayudaryou have a sporting chance of winningtienes bastantes posibilidades or (Latin America tb) una buena chance de ganar
- 2 (no comparative) 2.1 (relating to sport)(press/interests)well known sporting celebrities
deportivofiguras destacadas del mundo del deporteExample sentences2.2 (relating to hunting, shooting)
(dog/scene/party)a well-known sporting man
- The cafe and lounge overlook the largest space in the building, a gymnasium used for both sporting and social events, which opens to a paved terrace on the west side.
- Success with that endeavor has led the company to commission artists for a number of world-class sporting events, including the Olympics, each year the games are held.
- Encourage your customers to bring in additional items relating to the shadowbox such as a golf tee, score card, ticket to a sporting event, a baseball hat or an autographed photo with a sports celebrity.
de cazaun conocido cazador
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.