- 1 (fair, sportsmanlike) [spirit] deportivo it's very sporting of you to offer to help es muy amable de su parte ofrecerse a ayudar you have a sporting chance of winning tienes bastantes posibilidades or (AmL tb) una buena chance de ganar
- 2 (no comp) 2.1 (relating to sport) [press/interests] deportivo well known sporting celebrities figuras destacadas del mundo del deporte 2.2 (relating to hunting, shooting) [dog/scene/party] de caza a well-known sporting man un conocido cazadorMore example sentences
- The cafe and lounge overlook the largest space in the building, a gymnasium used for both sporting and social events, which opens to a paved terrace on the west side.
- Success with that endeavor has led the company to commission artists for a number of world-class sporting events, including the Olympics, each year the games are held.
- Encourage your customers to bring in additional items relating to the shadowbox such as a golf tee, score card, ticket to a sporting event, a baseball hat or an autographed photo with a sports celebrity.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.