Translation of sporty in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-tier, -tiest)
- 1.1 [person] deportista, aficionado a los deportesExample sentences1.2 [trousers/clothes/attire] deportivo
Example sentences1.3 [Cars/Automovilismo] deportivo
- Geeky Brett lusts after wholesome blonde Samantha, who's dating sporty jock Cody.
- The Women is the story of nice girl Mary Haines (played by Norma Shearer), sporty and straightforward, who loses her husband to shop-girl vamp Crystal Allen, a red-lipped, black-eyed Joan Crawford.
- All women are affected by judgement - the ‘non conformist’, ‘the sporty chick’, ‘the brainy girl’, it's everyone.
- The atmosphere was relaxed and deceptively informal, with low-key lighting and dancers wearing socklets and casually sporty costumes of muted blue.
- This sporty red knit hat comes emblazoned with the Life Aquatic insignia, while the tight, skimpy blue bathing suit leaves little to the imagination.
- Daniel isn't championing a slacker ethos so much as he's narrowing his focus on the marginalized and underpaid, the people who don't wear designer suits or drive sporty new showroom cars.
- This is a 2002 Thunderbird: sporty and powerful, so beautiful in design and execution that queuing for it seems rational.
- He sped me out to the site in his sporty ground-hugging convertible, but, once there, we could scarcely find a familiar face.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the