Translation of sporty in Spanish:
adjective sportier, sportiest
aficionado a los deportesExample sentences
- Geeky Brett lusts after wholesome blonde Samantha, who's dating sporty jock Cody.
- The Women is the story of nice girl Mary Haines (played by Norma Shearer), sporty and straightforward, who loses her husband to shop-girl vamp Crystal Allen, a red-lipped, black-eyed Joan Crawford.
- All women are affected by judgement - the ‘non conformist’, ‘the sporty chick’, ‘the brainy girl’, it's everyone.
- The atmosphere was relaxed and deceptively informal, with low-key lighting and dancers wearing socklets and casually sporty costumes of muted blue.
- This sporty red knit hat comes emblazoned with the Life Aquatic insignia, while the tight, skimpy blue bathing suit leaves little to the imagination.
- 3 (Motor Vehicles)Example sentences
- Daniel isn't championing a slacker ethos so much as he's narrowing his focus on the marginalized and underpaid, the people who don't wear designer suits or drive sporty new showroom cars.
- This is a 2002 Thunderbird: sporty and powerful, so beautiful in design and execution that queuing for it seems rational.
- He sped me out to the site in his sporty ground-hugging convertible, but, once there, we could scarcely find a familiar face.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.