Translation of spread betting in Spanish:
- uncountable(modalidad de apuesta en que lo que se gana o pierde depende de la cantidad en que difiere lo apostado de los resultados en algún acontecimiento deportivo)Example sentences
- One of the attractions of spread betting is the ability to ‘go short’ - betting on a share going down.
- Although they are less risky than futures or spread betting where, potentially, your losses can be unlimited, they are certainly not suitable for beginners.
- The products that caused the most complaints were precipice bonds, spread betting, share tipping and those offering the facility to unlock a pension.
Definition of spread betting in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.