Translation of springboard in Spanish:
- 1 (Sport) (before noun) springboard divesalto (masculine) de trampolínspringboard diversaltador (-dora) (masculine, feminine) de trampolínclavadista (masculine or feminine) de trampolín (Latin America)Example sentences
- Last night I was watching some rather odd ‘synchronised diving’, where two blokes jumped off a springboard at the same time and then were marked by a panel of judges.
- Without a warm up, or even adjusting the setting of the springboard, she ran down the runway and performed a Tsukhara, a vault that few women were capable of at the time.
- On her second vault, her right foot missed the springboard and she crashed into and over the vault.
- 2 (point of departure) this post is just a springboard to higher thingseste puesto no es más que un trampolín para escalar posicionesExample sentences
- Innovative economies and societies place a high value on science, research, and creativity as springboards for growth and development.
- But dollar weakness should provide the springboard for an export-led recovery in US manufacturing in due course.
- The project will also act as a springboard for other initiatives that help to promote integration of non-nationals within the local community.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.