- 1.1 [Sport/Deporte] trampolín (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) springboard dive salto (masculine) de trampolín springboard diver saltador, (m,f) de trampolín, clavadista (mf) de trampolín (Latin America/América Latina)More example sentences1.2 (point of departure) trampolín (masculine) this post is just a springboard to higher things este puesto no es más que un trampolín para escalar posiciones
More example sentences
- Last night I was watching some rather odd ‘synchronised diving’, where two blokes jumped off a springboard at the same time and then were marked by a panel of judges.
- Without a warm up, or even adjusting the setting of the springboard, she ran down the runway and performed a Tsukhara, a vault that few women were capable of at the time.
- On her second vault, her right foot missed the springboard and she crashed into and over the vault.
- Innovative economies and societies place a high value on science, research, and creativity as springboards for growth and development.
- But dollar weakness should provide the springboard for an export-led recovery in US manufacturing in due course.
- The project will also act as a springboard for other initiatives that help to promote integration of non-nationals within the local community.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.