Translation of springy in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-gier, -giest)
- [mattress/grass] mullido; [floor] elástico; [step] ágil, ligeroExample sentences
- The grounds in Australia are far bigger than here and the short springy turf makes for a very different, faster game.
- It was a dry day and the turf was springy and good to ride on.
- Deer cropped the springy turf beside us, so close we could hear every snuffle and chomp.
- He appeared to weigh somewhere between one-ten and one-thirty, with muscular limbs and a light, springy step.
- A virtuoso soubrette dancer noted for her light, springy jumps, strong feet, and sunny disposition, she was a favourite of Ashton's.
- I saw a company marching along the street, and noticed that they move with a quick, springy step, that enables them to cover ground quickly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.