adj (-gier, -giest)
- [mattress/grass] mullido; [floor] elástico; [step] ágil, ligeroMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The grounds in Australia are far bigger than here and the short springy turf makes for a very different, faster game.
- It was a dry day and the turf was springy and good to ride on.
- Deer cropped the springy turf beside us, so close we could hear every snuffle and chomp.
- He appeared to weigh somewhere between one-ten and one-thirty, with muscular limbs and a light, springy step.
- A virtuoso soubrette dancer noted for her light, springy jumps, strong feet, and sunny disposition, she was a favourite of Ashton's.
- I saw a company marching along the street, and noticed that they move with a quick, springy step, that enables them to cover ground quickly.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...