- 1.1 (on hose) aspersor (m), válvula (f); (for sugar, salt, flour) espolvoreador (m); (on shower, watering can) (BrE) roseta (f), alcachofa (f), regadera (f) (Col, Méx, Ven) , flor (f) (RPl)More example sentences1.2
(garden sprinkler)aspersor (m) 1.3 (for firefighting) (usu pl) rociador (m) (before n) sprinkler system sistema (m) de rociadoresMore example sentences
- There was a water sprinkler to wash down the streets after the market.
- Irrigators are responsible for the costs of all on-farm irrigation equipment such as pipes and sprinklers.
- The main method of irrigation for peanuts is overhead sprinklers.
- He also admitted that Bedfordshire Fire Service had recommended sprinklers be used at the centre.
- The fire alarm deploys a curtain covering the paintings, and then activates the sprinklers.
- A senior fire officer in charge of the incident had ordered sprinklers at the premises to be turned off.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.