Translation of squander in Spanish:
- The British public is tired of billions of pounds of taxpayers' money being squandered on schemes that are scrapped after only a few years.
- He should understand that hard-working British taxpayers do not want him squandering our tax money overseas when it could be used to help British people.
- There's so much to do in Vegas that squandering your money at the tables seems like a waste.
- During his time as governor, the enemies were student protesters who, Reagan argued, were squandering the opportunities hard-working taxpayers so kindly provided.
- Mr Yeo warned the whole event was in danger of becoming bogged down in costly bureaucracy, and that the Government was in danger of squandering a valuable opportunity to promote Britain.
- Last night, he said it had betrayed millions of people by squandering its opportunity to become a major political party.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.