Translation of squander in Spanish:
- (fortune)Example sentences
- The British public is tired of billions of pounds of taxpayers' money being squandered on schemes that are scrapped after only a few years.
- He should understand that hard-working British taxpayers do not want him squandering our tax money overseas when it could be used to help British people.
- There's so much to do in Vegas that squandering your money at the tables seems like a waste.
- During his time as governor, the enemies were student protesters who, Reagan argued, were squandering the opportunities hard-working taxpayers so kindly provided.
- Mr Yeo warned the whole event was in danger of becoming bogged down in costly bureaucracy, and that the Government was in danger of squandering a valuable opportunity to promote Britain.
- Last night, he said it had betrayed millions of people by squandering its opportunity to become a major political party.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the