- 1 (stream) chorrito (masculine) add a squirt of soda agréguele un chorrito de sodaMore example sentences
- Instead of spraying with something toxic, try using a squirt of liquid hand wash soap in some water and spray them with this.
- The calamari with a squirt of lemon and a sprinkling of salt was delicious, tender and juicy encased in a light, crispy batter.
- Bubble time - a squirt of baby bath liquid for an older baby will give enough bubbles to liven up bath time.
- 2 (person) [colloquial/familiar] mequetrefe (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- Who knew the little squirt would be that good at video games?
- I envisioned a young squirt of an elf, say just a sprightly 100 or 200 years, slipping out to meet his miscreant pals, grab a leaf and ride a wind current.
- I can't allow Samuel to be called all the names under the sun and have a squirt of a boy insult me.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.