- 1 (stream) chorrito (masculine) add a squirt of soda agréguele un chorrito de sodaMore example sentences
- Instead of spraying with something toxic, try using a squirt of liquid hand wash soap in some water and spray them with this.
- The calamari with a squirt of lemon and a sprinkling of salt was delicious, tender and juicy encased in a light, crispy batter.
- Bubble time - a squirt of baby bath liquid for an older baby will give enough bubbles to liven up bath time.
- 2 (person) [colloquial/familiar] mequetrefe (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- Who knew the little squirt would be that good at video games?
- I envisioned a young squirt of an elf, say just a sprightly 100 or 200 years, slipping out to meet his miscreant pals, grab a leaf and ride a wind current.
- I can't allow Samuel to be called all the names under the sun and have a squirt of a boy insult me.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.