Translation of squirt in Spanish:
- 1 (stream)add a squirt of sodachorrito (masculine)agréguele un chorrito de sodaExample sentences
- Instead of spraying with something toxic, try using a squirt of liquid hand wash soap in some water and spray them with this.
- The calamari with a squirt of lemon and a sprinkling of salt was delicious, tender and juicy encased in a light, crispy batter.
- Bubble time - a squirt of baby bath liquid for an older baby will give enough bubbles to liven up bath time.
- 2 (person) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Who knew the little squirt would be that good at video games?
- I envisioned a young squirt of an elf, say just a sprightly 100 or 200 years, slipping out to meet his miscreant pals, grab a leaf and ride a wind current.
- I can't allow Samuel to be called all the names under the sun and have a squirt of a boy insult me.
- (liquid)he squirted some soda into his wineechar un chorro dethey squirted him with waterle echó un chorro de soda al vinolo rociaron con aguaExample sentences
- The children saw the inside of the engine, tried on the safety helmets, and had a go at squirting the water with a hose.
- Kirk Fenton Primary children have made an elephant, using wood, wire, fabric, cardboard and paper, which can squirt water out of its trunk, as well as a crocodile chasing a man on a river and a mashed-potato monster.
- An octopus has no backbone and will squirt ink indiscriminately if threatened.
- (liquid)salir a chorrosExample sentences
- The creature shrieked as each laser shot cut into it and a thick black liquid squirted out from the massive wounds.
- Top performer, of course, is the 1.8 petrol, which squirts to 62 mph in 10.8 seconds.
- If I left the cap loose on the radiator, the anti-freeze wouldn't squirt out, even though the radiator was split.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the