Translation of squirt in Spanish:
- 1 (stream) chorrito (masculine) add a squirt of soda agréguele un chorrito de sodaExample sentences
- Instead of spraying with something toxic, try using a squirt of liquid hand wash soap in some water and spray them with this.
- The calamari with a squirt of lemon and a sprinkling of salt was delicious, tender and juicy encased in a light, crispy batter.
- Bubble time - a squirt of baby bath liquid for an older baby will give enough bubbles to liven up bath time.
- 2 (person) [colloquial/familiar] mequetrefe (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Who knew the little squirt would be that good at video games?
- I envisioned a young squirt of an elf, say just a sprightly 100 or 200 years, slipping out to meet his miscreant pals, grab a leaf and ride a wind current.
- I can't allow Samuel to be called all the names under the sun and have a squirt of a boy insult me.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the