- 1 [Zoology/Zoología] ciervo (masculine), venado (masculine)More example sentences
- Beyond it great beams of light lit up the depths of Glen Loyne and somewhere down below, red deer stags roared defiance at each other across the glen.
- Red deer stags greeted me on the ridge crest and a buzzard wheeled away over the corrie below.
- I camped high in the glen, with a golden eagle and a clutch of red deer stags for company.
- [colloquial/familiar] [go/dine] sin mujeresMore example sentences
- ‘Most everyone's going stag and probably going to pick someone up, you know how it is,’ she shrugged.
- I refuse to go stag, especially with my ankle; I'd just be sitting on the sidelines the entire night.
- If even nice, quiet, very, very shy Natalie Pierce has a date then I mind as well give up now, go stag, and wear a sign that says ‘loser’ around my neck.