- 1 [Theat] 1.1 c (production) puesta (f) en escena, montaje (m) 1.2 u (stagecraft) técnica (f) escénica, escenotecnia (f)More example sentences
- The Broadway musical ‘One Touch of Venus’ receives its first full-scale British staging presented by Opera North at the Lowry, Salford Quays.
- Presently playing, for example, is his staging of Austrian dramatist Arthur Schnitzler's ‘Professor Bernhardi’.
- Over on BBC TWO at 12.50 pm, the English National Opera present a remarkable contemporary staging of JS Bach's St John Passion.
- 2 u (scaffolding) andamiaje (m)More example sentences
- Everything in it, on the level of staging, lighting, cutting and framing, creates that sense and sensation of perfect union, of the oneness of the lovers.
- The film-makers were able to revolve an entire two hour story around two sets, using lighting and staging to make it feel like this is hundred of different rooms.
- I accept the evidence that there was a period of at least ten hours required to prepare the Windsor Arena for the Gaelforce dance production, commencing with the delivery of the flooring and staging.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.