Translation of staging in Spanish:
- 1 [Theater/Teatro] 1.1 countable/numerable (production) puesta (feminine) en escena, montaje (masculine) 1.2 uncountable/no numerable (stagecraft) técnica (feminine) escénica, escenotecnia (feminine)Example sentences
- The Broadway musical ‘One Touch of Venus’ receives its first full-scale British staging presented by Opera North at the Lowry, Salford Quays.
- Presently playing, for example, is his staging of Austrian dramatist Arthur Schnitzler's ‘Professor Bernhardi’.
- Over on BBC TWO at 12.50 pm, the English National Opera present a remarkable contemporary staging of JS Bach's St John Passion.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (scaffolding) andamiaje (masculine)Example sentences
- Everything in it, on the level of staging, lighting, cutting and framing, creates that sense and sensation of perfect union, of the oneness of the lovers.
- The film-makers were able to revolve an entire two hour story around two sets, using lighting and staging to make it feel like this is hundred of different rooms.
- I accept the evidence that there was a period of at least ten hours required to prepare the Windsor Arena for the Gaelforce dance production, commencing with the delivery of the flooring and staging.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas