- 1.1 [supporter] incondicional, fiel; [faith] inquebrantableMore example sentences1.2 (in body) fornido, robusto
More example sentences
- So far, stalwart consumers, a solid housing sector, and stimulative government policies give reasons for optimism.
- York's defence was stalwart and the forwards worked themselves to exhaustion to keep their lead.
- Mr Fallows was a stalwart committee member whose name appeared year after year on the trophies, and the Horticultural Society Committee will be meeting shortly to decide upon some form of permanent memorial to him.
- Erwin was as stalwart and powerful as always, and with him came his wife and their sons.
- The wanderer ventured forth into the eternal pass of cragged rock, worn with lines of age, yet stalwart and strong with thick trunks of stone bolstering the walls.
- However, when ethnologists from the Smithsonian Institute visited the Quinault later in the century, they found a robust and stalwart people.