Translation of stance in Spanish:
- 1.1 (attitude, viewpoint) postura (feminine), posición (feminine) to take a tough stance on sth adoptar una postura or posición firme (con) respecto a algoExample sentences1.2 (physical) postura (feminine)
- I know there are a lot of people in the region who also respect his strong stance on family issues.
- However, street protests made the government reverse its stance on the privatization of water services.
- I once again implore that you reconsider your stance on this matter.
- For instance, some youngsters who struggle to play shots on the on-side adopt an open stance.
- He explains how he never adopts exactly the same stance for any ball, just stands where he feels comfortable.
- Some observers feel his stance has been too upright, causing him to struggle with outside pitches.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.