Translation of stance in Spanish:
- 1 (attitude, viewpoint) to take a tough stance on somethingadoptar una postura or posición firme (con) respecto a algoExample sentences
- I know there are a lot of people in the region who also respect his strong stance on family issues.
- However, street protests made the government reverse its stance on the privatization of water services.
- I once again implore that you reconsider your stance on this matter.
- 2 (physical)Example sentences
- For instance, some youngsters who struggle to play shots on the on-side adopt an open stance.
- He explains how he never adopts exactly the same stance for any ball, just stands where he feels comfortable.
- Some observers feel his stance has been too upright, causing him to struggle with outside pitches.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.