Translation of stance in Spanish:
- 1.1 (attitude, viewpoint) postura (feminine), posición (feminine) to take a tough stance on sth adoptar una postura or posición firme (con) respecto a algoExample sentences1.2 (physical) postura (feminine)
- I know there are a lot of people in the region who also respect his strong stance on family issues.
- However, street protests made the government reverse its stance on the privatization of water services.
- I once again implore that you reconsider your stance on this matter.
- For instance, some youngsters who struggle to play shots on the on-side adopt an open stance.
- He explains how he never adopts exactly the same stance for any ball, just stands where he feels comfortable.
- Some observers feel his stance has been too upright, causing him to struggle with outside pitches.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to