Translation of standing order in Spanish:
- 1 (rule of procedure) standing ordersExample sentences
- The EP's Rules of Procedure, the standing orders of the Parliament, set numerical criteria for group formation.
- The Scottish parliament standing orders help cage its backbenchers.
- The standing orders of the German parliament expressly prescribe that each parliamentary faction is entitled to fill a post of deputy president.
- 2 2.1 (with bank) (British English)Example sentences2.2 (with supplier)
pedido (masculine) fijoExample sentences
- The staff, whose role is to deal with queries arising from bank accounts such as standing orders and direct debits, are predominantly part-time women whose wages are vital to the family income.
- I'm charged for having an unauthorised overdraft when my bank takes a standing order payment on a Sunday but I cannot pay in the corresponding credit until the next working day.
- Set up a monthly standing order from your bank account to your card for this flat amount.
- Can I add items from the website to my standing order?
- You can order a single copy or arrange an ongoing standing order.
- If you have a standing order for this series, you will NOT automatically receive this volume; you will need to specifically order it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.