- 1.1 (status) talla (feminine) moral stature talla moral a writer of international stature un escritor de talla internacional a person of stature una persona importante or destacadaMore example sentences1.2 (height) [formal] estatura (feminine), talla (feminine)
More example sentences
- The Sunday Herald's business section is growing in stature - and broadening its horizons.
- Manager Gerard Houllier believes Owen is growing in stature in more ways then one.
- My course was engrossing, and it was taught by lawyers and academics of stature and reputation.
- Short in stature and built along sturdy lines, his fingers ended in lengthy claws and his canines glinted sharply.
- Hadn't a clue how to defend himself and despite his height and stature was the smallest person in the school.
- Colley has the height and physical stature to cause problems in any defence.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.