- 1 1.1 (of barrel, hull) duela (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of ladder) peldaño (m); (of chair) travesaño (m)
More example sentences
- Experiments with brandy as well as wine, however, demonstrate the superiority of air-dried over kiln-dried wood for barrel staves.
- To illustrate this, Liebig imagined a barrel crafted out of staves of mismatched lengths.
- The wood of the stave and arrow shafts was dark with moisture.
- It's like a workshop in Hades - you feel the heat from barrels set over open fires in the floor and hear the piercing din of hammers on steel as hoops are pounded onto staves.
- Cutting staves led to the purchase of a kiln, which, in turn, opened up additional markets.
- Here there were no men training, only a few targets and a pile of wooden staves in the corner.
- 2 [Music/Música] pentagrama (masculine)More example sentences
- A typical graph contains one or more grand staves, or piano staves, so one will likely begin with a piano template.
- In his Alphabet des mouvements du corps humain he placed movement symbols on a special stave while recording the floor patterns above it.
- 3 (stanza) estrofa (feminine)
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)