Translation of steak in Spanish:
- 1 (for grilling, frying) 1.1 countablebistec (masculine)
churrasco (masculine) (Southern Cone)
bife (masculine) (Río de la Plata) (Bolivia)Example sentences1.2 uncountable (cut)
carne (feminine) para filete ( or bistec etc. )Example sentences
- What is it about blokes and meat? steaks, burgers, chops are the way to a man's heart
- Not eating stacks of spare ribs and steaks, but a balanced diet of meat, fish and vegetables is healthier.
- It would be very sad if all French cooks could manage was pizzas, steaks and burgers.
- A green salad livened with blue cheese vinaigrette gets a fan of seared rare steak and colorful peppers.
- It's a wonderful recipe of pork, venison, steak, kielbasa sausage and sauerkraut.
- A versatile salad, this could be served as an accompaniment to grilled steak, chicken or the creamy fish pie above.
- 2 uncountable (cut for braising, stewing) (British)carne (feminine) para guisar or estofar(before noun) steak and kidney piepastel (masculine) de carne y riñonesExample sentences
- By choosing cuts for slow cooking, such as braising steak, you can buy organic beef for as little as £8.29 per kilo.
- The hours he worked each day to scrape the money for the health insurance, was it all going into video players and braised steak for dinner?
- Neither words nor time are wasted as pannikins of tea are drunk and braised steak is eaten.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.