- [heat] húmedo in the steaming jungle en la selva tórrida a steaming bowl of soup un plato de sopa humeante steaming hot (as adverb/como adverbio) muy calienteMore example sentences
- Place the wedges in a steaming basket over boiling water.
- Kendall let out a slow sigh and turned to face Elma who had returned to her boiling kettle of water, lifting out steaming clothing with a thick stick.
- Pouring water over a steaming engine that was in danger of spurting boiling jets of vapor with the wrong timing of a pour.
- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], atraco (masculine) ([ perpetrado por pandillas armadas en el transporte público ])
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to