Translation of steaming in Spanish:
- (heat)in the steaming jungle
húmedoen la selva tórridaa steaming bowl of soupun plato de sopa humeantesteaming hot (as adverb)muy calienteExample sentences
- Place the wedges in a steaming basket over boiling water.
- Kendall let out a slow sigh and turned to face Elma who had returned to her boiling kettle of water, lifting out steaming clothing with a thick stick.
- Pouring water over a steaming engine that was in danger of spurting boiling jets of vapor with the wrong timing of a pour.
- (British) [colloquial]atraco (masculine) (perpetrado por pandillas armadas en el transporte público)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.