- [heat] húmedo in the steaming jungle en la selva tórrida a steaming bowl of soup un plato de sopa humeante steaming hot (as adverb/como adverbio) muy calienteMore example sentences
- Place the wedges in a steaming basket over boiling water.
- Kendall let out a slow sigh and turned to face Elma who had returned to her boiling kettle of water, lifting out steaming clothing with a thick stick.
- Pouring water over a steaming engine that was in danger of spurting boiling jets of vapor with the wrong timing of a pour.
- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], atraco (masculine) ([ perpetrado por pandillas armadas en el transporte público ])
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.