Translation of stencil in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for lettering, decoration) plantilla (feminine), troquel (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (for duplicating) stencil (masculine), matriz (feminine), cliché (masculine) (Spain/España) , ciclostil (masculine) (Spain/España) to cut a stencil hacer* or picar* un stencil ( or una matriz etc)
- It just takes a little glass paint and a stencil or template.
- Many paint and craft stores sell pre-cut, reusable plastic stencils in a variety of patterns, such as leaves, ivy, flowers, etc.
- In subsequent works, he created permutating, off-centered grids with spray paint applied through stencils.
- Smack dab in the middle of the canvas, an enormous silhouetted hen sits contentedly on her nest, framed by a field of radiant orange-on-orange floral stencils over a hot-pink background.
- The plates were placed on a roof with stencils covering the positive areas of the portrait.
- Or use border tiles to define a panel or tiled splashback, and then echo the motif as a stencil along the bottom edge of your table linen or roller blinds.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo ( (British English/inglés británico) -ll-)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a