Translation of stencil in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for lettering, decoration) plantilla (feminine), troquel (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (for duplicating) stencil (masculine), matriz (feminine), cliché (masculine) (Spain/España) , ciclostil (masculine) (Spain/España) to cut a stencil hacer* or picar* un stencil ( or una matriz etc)
- It just takes a little glass paint and a stencil or template.
- Many paint and craft stores sell pre-cut, reusable plastic stencils in a variety of patterns, such as leaves, ivy, flowers, etc.
- In subsequent works, he created permutating, off-centered grids with spray paint applied through stencils.
- Smack dab in the middle of the canvas, an enormous silhouetted hen sits contentedly on her nest, framed by a field of radiant orange-on-orange floral stencils over a hot-pink background.
- The plates were placed on a roof with stencils covering the positive areas of the portrait.
- Or use border tiles to define a panel or tiled splashback, and then echo the motif as a stencil along the bottom edge of your table linen or roller blinds.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo ( (British English/inglés británico) -ll-)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of the autonomous governments of Catalonia and Valencia is generalitat. A great deal of power has now been transferred to them from central government.