Translation of step change in Spanish:
- (British English)cambio (masculine) radicalExample sentences
- There has been a step change in politics in this country since the war on Iraq, and the movement against it.
- The Commission says the Government's 10-year transport plan - published last year - offers ‘long awaited focus on integrated policies and a step change in levels of investment’.
- We look at companies that are looking to raise capital to fund a step change in their business.
Definition of step change in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.