Translation of step change in Spanish:
- (British English)cambio (masculine) radicalExample sentences
- There has been a step change in politics in this country since the war on Iraq, and the movement against it.
- The Commission says the Government's 10-year transport plan - published last year - offers ‘long awaited focus on integrated policies and a step change in levels of investment’.
- We look at companies that are looking to raise capital to fund a step change in their business.
Definition of step change in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.