n (plural -os)
- 1.1 countable/numerable (player) estéreo (m), equipo (m) (estereofónico or estéreo) (before noun/delante del nombre) stereo system équipo (masculine) de músicaMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (sound) estéreo (masculine) in stereo en estéreo, en sonido estereofónico
More example sentences
- Portable stereos were blasting and beers being downed as people milled around watching the artists at work.
- When you steal my car stereo, I can no longer enjoy it.
- You would also think that making it legal to steal car stereos would maximize the amount of theft.
- Audio is unimpressive stereo, sounding a bit muffled and hollow.
- That fine picture may also be accompanied by stunning surround-sound stereo.
- Sound is early stereo - okay, but nothing to write home about.