- 1 c (fixed idea, image) estereotipo (m)More example sentences
- A person in this stage also participates in transforming racial and cultural stereotypes, biases, attitudes, beliefs and behaviors.
- I think it transcends the ideas, stereotypes and societal expectations of what it means to be a man or a woman.
- This suggests that negative stereotypes are not widely held or are at least cloaked in external civility.
- 1 (brand) [person] catalogar*, estereotipar he created a style and was stereotyped by it creó un estilo que lo encasillóMore example sentences
- People just do not understand the issues, or have stereotyped views of how a lesbian or gay man behaves and use it as a basis to criticise their lifestyle.
- The nine issues raised here point to the fact that overly simplified and stereotyped views of Africa still prevail.
- Isn't this a rather stereotyped view of the environment, Mr. President?
- 2 [Print] estereotipar