- 1 [man/woman] esterilizar*More example sentences
- The gynaecologist still did not feel that he would be acting in her best interests by sterilising her and decided to seek a second opinion about whether the operation was appropriate.
- After being anesthetized, she was sterilized without her knowledge.
- I have to please her, or she'll kill me or sterilize me or do something to keep me from breeding.
- 2 [instruments/equipment] esterilizar*More example sentences
- Always use commercial potting mixes in your containers as they are sterilized and disease free.
- Many variables must be considered, such as the original intended use or design of the device, its complexity and fragility, the ease of and methods for cleaning and sterilizing the product, and the number of times it is reprocessed.
- This chemical is used to make other chemicals and is also widely used in the health care industry to sterilize medical devices.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.