transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 [man/woman] esterilizar*More example sentences
- The gynaecologist still did not feel that he would be acting in her best interests by sterilising her and decided to seek a second opinion about whether the operation was appropriate.
- After being anesthetized, she was sterilized without her knowledge.
- I have to please her, or she'll kill me or sterilize me or do something to keep me from breeding.
- 2 [instruments/equipment] esterilizar*More example sentences
- Always use commercial potting mixes in your containers as they are sterilized and disease free.
- Many variables must be considered, such as the original intended use or design of the device, its complexity and fragility, the ease of and methods for cleaning and sterilizing the product, and the number of times it is reprocessed.
- This chemical is used to make other chemicals and is also widely used in the health care industry to sterilize medical devices.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.