Translation of stiletto in Spanish:
noun plural stilettos or stilettoes
- 1 (knife)Example sentences
- The crew snarled like roused curs, and some made as if to stand, hands clasping the hilts of cutlasses and swords, daggers and stilettos.
- He quickly ran up the hill past him and blocked his path as he drew his stiletto and pulled a short sword from his pack.
- He also taught me to use a small dagger called a stiletto.
- 2stiletto (heel)taco (masculine) aguja or alfiler (Southern Cone)she was wearing stilettosllevaba zapatos (de tacón) de aguja or (Southern Cone) de taco aguja or alfilerExample sentences
- Shoes are now considered to be one of, if not the most important part of an outfit, be they stilettos, brogues, cowboy boots or sneakers.
- Become a member simply by filling out a profile, and strappy slingbacks, sexy stilettos, and melt-worthy boots are yours at about 30 percent off retail.
- Once she swaps stilettos for cowboy boots, scoffs on catfish and makes plum jam with her momma, you suspect that her and Andrew are never destined to make it down the aisle.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.