- 1.1 (for walking) zanco (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Architecture/Arquitectura] pilote (masculine) a house built on stilts una casa construida sobre pilotes
More example sentences
- The entertainers stood out from the crowd, especially the drag queen on top of an eight foot high pair of stilts.
- ‘I can't remember when I got my very first pair of stilts, but I was very young, and I just went from there,’ she said.
- So he and his ensemble created a show featuring nine giraffes, each manned by two actors and a pair of stilts.
- Traditional buildings use stilts, heat-drawing chimneys, and spatial planning to increase ventilation and heat dissipation.
- Baan Dvara Prateep is a compound of brand new wooden buildings erected on wooden stilts by the river bank.
- Like most buildings in the region, these must be raised off the ground on low piles or stilts to ward off termites and rot.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.