Translation of stimulus in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -li /-laɪ/)
- 1.1 countable/numerable [Biology/Biología] estímulo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 c and u (spur, encouragement) estímulo (masculine), incentivo (masculine)
- They had slower reaction times for visual and auditory stimuli, as well as subtle chorea, dystonia, and nystagmus.
- They are conditioned to respond to an auditory stimulus by, for example, dropping a block when a sound is heard through earphones.
- The Tullio phenomenon represents vestibular symptoms and/or eye movements evoked by a sound stimulus.
- The present out and out secularism of the state could prove to be a stimulus to genuine ecumenism.
- Also, if devaluation acts as a stimulus for growth in America this could have a positive knock-on effect in the rest of the world.
- America's goods and services become cheaper abroad so it acts as a stimulus for the US economy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas