n (pl -li /-laɪ/)
- 1.1 c [Biol] estímulo (m)More example sentences1.2 c u (spur, encouragement) estímulo (m), incentivo (m)
More example sentences
- They had slower reaction times for visual and auditory stimuli, as well as subtle chorea, dystonia, and nystagmus.
- They are conditioned to respond to an auditory stimulus by, for example, dropping a block when a sound is heard through earphones.
- The Tullio phenomenon represents vestibular symptoms and/or eye movements evoked by a sound stimulus.
- The present out and out secularism of the state could prove to be a stimulus to genuine ecumenism.
- Also, if devaluation acts as a stimulus for growth in America this could have a positive knock-on effect in the rest of the world.
- America's goods and services become cheaper abroad so it acts as a stimulus for the US economy.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...