- 1.1 [Equestrianism/Equitación] estribo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Anatomy/Anatomía] estribo (masculine)
More example sentences
- Will slid his foot up into the stirrup of the horse's saddle and prepared to pull himself up.
- Other safety items are available that can be attached to reins, stirrups and martingales, as well as fluorescent saddlecloths and exercise rugs.
- She smirked as he rose to a seat with the help of his horse and the saddle stirrup.
- There they became the anvil and the hammer, minute bones that transmit sound from the eardrum to the stirrup bone and, ultimately, to the inner ear.
- The stirrup bone exerts pressure at the oval window of the inner ear, further increasing the sound energy up to fifteen times.
- Reptiles have a single ear ossicle, the stapes or stirrup bone.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.