Translation of stocktaking in Spanish:
noununcountable (especially British English)
- 1.1 (Business)stocktaking took three weeksclosed for stocktaking (before noun) stocktaking sale o clearancehacer el inventario nos llevó tres semanasventa (feminine) postbalanceExample sentences1.2 (review)
- The wide-ranging exercise is believed to have involved stocktaking of products, including food and drinks, an examination of the tax status of employees and the sale of band-related merchandise.
- With the stocktaking and facility inspection process over at RAAF Base Learmonth, the convoy then made a beeline for RAAF Base Curtin, near Derby.
- Some were garbled articles from various encyclopaedias, about international politics, about online democracy, about computerised supermarket stocktaking, about kwashiorkor and other kinds of malnutrition.
- Week 52 is traditionally a time for contemplating the success or otherwise of the previous 12 months, but followers of our international football team might just prefer to give the mental stocktaking a miss this time around.
- Fortunately, the government has finally woken up to the situation and has announced a long overdue stocktaking of adoption agencies and a review of adoption procedures.
- ‘The opportunity presents itself now to perform such a stocktaking exercise in order to ensure that the balance and strategic direction which we have put in place is the right one,’ he said when he set up the group.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.