Translation of stoic in Spanish:
- 1 (person)Example sentences
- The modest, by contrast, realise that, in the sum of history and geography, they're but a tiny, passing crater, and the stoics know that human pain has to be suffered and can't just be railed against.
- We see livestock dotting the hillsides as we climb and I wonder what sort of doughty stoics would choose to farm such challenging country.
- And it varies hugely and nearly everybody asks that question largely because they're embarrassed, they know about heroes and stoics who can put up with the most awful injuries and not make any complaints.
- His mood seems to have been one of stoic resignation, rather than despair, as reported by James Sharp, a leading Scots Presbyterian.
- I cannot say these things matter-of-factly: they are too painful, and I have never been stoic.
- All the handmaidens cheered, but the Lady stood to the back of them, her face stoic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.