- 1.1 (woman's) estola (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (priest's) estola (feminine)
- The exhibition will showcase a special range of shawls, stoles, garments, sarees, scarves, caps, gloves, sweaters, durries and fabric in embroidery, mirror work, weaves and natural dyes.
- Bringing the best of hand woven textiles under one roof is ‘The Shawl Show’, an exhibition of shawls, scarves and stoles from various parts of the country that was inaugurated on Monday.
- Fabrics such as silk, satin, pure wool, macramé and cotton were present not only on the clothes but also on accessories such as scarves, stoles, handbags and hats, in homage to Sinatra.
- Martyrs' days are still kept in the Roman Catholic and Anglican liturgical calendars, when the priests' stoles and chasubles are red to signify the martyrs' blood shed for the faith.
- Besides heavily ornate vestments, stoles, monstrance, pulpits, bells, paintings, representations of the Way of the Cross and statues of saints are among the major attractions.
- The pastors officiating at the funeral wore their purple stoles.