Translation of stoned in Spanish:
adjective usually predicative[colloquial]
- 1 (from drugs)volado [slang]pacheco (Mexico) [slang]colocado (Spain) [colloquial]to get stonedvolarse [slang]ponerse pacheco (Mexico) [slang]colocarse (Spain) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The boy band are unlikely to last much into next year but not because of the classic rock cliches of getting stoned and violent.
- We cannot have drunk drivers going around on the streets, and I don't want a stoned one to knock me over either.
- It does worry me when I see stoned parents carrying children - and I have seen this.
- 2 (from alcohol)como una cuba [colloquial]mamado [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.