Translation of stool in Spanish:
- 1 countable (seat) to fall between two stoolsnadar entre dos aguasthis series falls between two stoolsesta serie no es chicha ni limonada or limoná [colloquial]Example sentences
- I nodded and took a seat on the single stool behind the counter.
- Located on three levels with seating on stools, settees and at conventional tables, the place has a modern airy atmosphere.
- As I glanced around the room, I only saw a few stools and a single rusted metal couch.
- 2 countable or uncountable (feces) (Medicine)Example sentences
- More than 80 percent of acute anal fissures will heal spontaneously with the use of dietary fiber to soften and bulk the stool.
- Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it.
- The symptoms of food intolerance can include burping, indigestion, flatulence, loose stools, headaches, flushing, or nervousness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.