- 1 countable/numerable (seat) taburete (m), banco (m) to fall between two stools nadar entre dos aguas this series falls between two stools esta serie no es chicha ni limonada or limoná [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- I nodded and took a seat on the single stool behind the counter.
- Located on three levels with seating on stools, settees and at conventional tables, the place has a modern airy atmosphere.
- As I glanced around the room, I only saw a few stools and a single rusted metal couch.
- 2 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (feces) [Medicine/Medicina] deposición (feminine) [formal]More example sentences
- More than 80 percent of acute anal fissures will heal spontaneously with the use of dietary fiber to soften and bulk the stool.
- Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it.
- The symptoms of food intolerance can include burping, indigestion, flatulence, loose stools, headaches, flushing, or nervousness.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...