Translation of stool in Spanish:
- 1 countable/numerable (seat) taburete (masculine), banco (masculine) to fall between two stools nadar entre dos aguas this series falls between two stools esta serie no es chicha ni limonada or limoná [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- I nodded and took a seat on the single stool behind the counter.
- Located on three levels with seating on stools, settees and at conventional tables, the place has a modern airy atmosphere.
- As I glanced around the room, I only saw a few stools and a single rusted metal couch.
- 2 c and u (feces) [Medicine/Medicina] deposición (feminine) [formal]Example sentences
- More than 80 percent of acute anal fissures will heal spontaneously with the use of dietary fiber to soften and bulk the stool.
- Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it.
- The symptoms of food intolerance can include burping, indigestion, flatulence, loose stools, headaches, flushing, or nervousness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to