- 1.1 (of goods) depósito (masculine), almacenamiento (masculine), almacenaje (masculine); (of water) almacenamiento (masculine); (of electricity) acumulación (feminine) to put one's furniture into storage mandar los muebles a un depósito or a un guardamuebles (before noun/delante del nombre) storage room trastero (masculine) we have plenty of storage space tenemos mucho lugar or espacio para guardar cosas storage tank tanque (masculine) de almacenamientoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] almacenamiento (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) storage device dispositivo (masculine) de almacenamiento
- The lack of practical storage methods has hindered the more widespread use of hydrogen fuels, which are both renewable and environmentally clean.
- These methods were successful in storage of rain water for future use.
- And there is no widespread storage method today that mitigates this problem.
More example sentences1.3 (cost) (gastos (masculine plural) de) almacenaje (masculine)
- Again there is no built-in storage but space is available to rectify this.
- Bike storage will be available and additional parking from local area lots can be purchased.
- We have secure storage available for these items.
More example sentences
- The increase has been blamed on the rise of the Internet, electronic services and computerised storage of information turning data protection and privacy into a hot topic.
- Have all their systems integrated with their back-end databases for real-time information storage and retrieval.
- One of the biggest bottlenecks is the memory subsystem responsible for data storage and retrieval.
- Father of one, Kenneth said that when you add up the amount of fuel they use plus running, maintenance and storage the planes cost around £800 an hour.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.