- 1.1 (of goods) depósito (m), almacenamiento (m), almacenaje (m); (of water) almacenamiento (m); (of electricity) acumulación (f) to put one's furniture into storage mandar los muebles a un depósito or a un guardamuebles (before n) storage room trastero (m) we have plenty of storage space tenemos mucho lugar or espacio para guardar cosas storage tank tanque (m) de almacenamientoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Comput] almacenamiento (m) (before n) storage device dispositivo (m) de almacenamiento
- The lack of practical storage methods has hindered the more widespread use of hydrogen fuels, which are both renewable and environmentally clean.
- These methods were successful in storage of rain water for future use.
- And there is no widespread storage method today that mitigates this problem.
More example sentences1.3 (cost) (gastos (mpl) de) almacenaje (m)
- Again there is no built-in storage but space is available to rectify this.
- Bike storage will be available and additional parking from local area lots can be purchased.
- We have secure storage available for these items.
More example sentences
- The increase has been blamed on the rise of the Internet, electronic services and computerised storage of information turning data protection and privacy into a hot topic.
- Have all their systems integrated with their back-end databases for real-time information storage and retrieval.
- One of the biggest bottlenecks is the memory subsystem responsible for data storage and retrieval.
- Father of one, Kenneth said that when you add up the amount of fuel they use plus running, maintenance and storage the planes cost around £800 an hour.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.