- 1.1 (of goods) depósito (masculine), almacenamiento (masculine), almacenaje (masculine); (of water) almacenamiento (masculine); (of electricity) acumulación (feminine) to put one's furniture into storage mandar los muebles a un depósito or a un guardamuebles (before noun/delante del nombre) storage room trastero (masculine) we have plenty of storage space tenemos mucho lugar or espacio para guardar cosasMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] almacenamiento (masculine)
- The lack of practical storage methods has hindered the more widespread use of hydrogen fuels, which are both renewable and environmentally clean.
- These methods were successful in storage of rain water for future use.
- And there is no widespread storage method today that mitigates this problem.
More example sentences1.3 (cost) (gastos (masculine plural) de) almacenaje (masculine)
- Again there is no built-in storage but space is available to rectify this.
- Bike storage will be available and additional parking from local area lots can be purchased.
- We have secure storage available for these items.
More example sentences
- The increase has been blamed on the rise of the Internet, electronic services and computerised storage of information turning data protection and privacy into a hot topic.
- Have all their systems integrated with their back-end databases for real-time information storage and retrieval.
- One of the biggest bottlenecks is the memory subsystem responsible for data storage and retrieval.
- Father of one, Kenneth said that when you add up the amount of fuel they use plus running, maintenance and storage the planes cost around £800 an hour.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...