Translation of storage in Spanish:
- 1 (of goods)(of water) almacenamiento (masculine)(of electricity) acumulación (feminine)to put one's furniture into storagemandar los muebles a un depósito or a un guardamuebles(before noun) storage room we have plenty of storage spacetenemos mucho lugar or espacio para guardar cosasExample sentences
- The lack of practical storage methods has hindered the more widespread use of hydrogen fuels, which are both renewable and environmentally clean.
- These methods were successful in storage of rain water for future use.
- And there is no widespread storage method today that mitigates this problem.
- Again there is no built-in storage but space is available to rectify this.
- Bike storage will be available and additional parking from local area lots can be purchased.
- We have secure storage available for these items.
- 2 (Computing)Example sentences
- The increase has been blamed on the rise of the Internet, electronic services and computerised storage of information turning data protection and privacy into a hot topic.
- Have all their systems integrated with their back-end databases for real-time information storage and retrieval.
- One of the biggest bottlenecks is the memory subsystem responsible for data storage and retrieval.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.