Translation of storehouse in Spanish:
- 1.1 (warehouse)Example sentences1.2 (source) a veritable storehouse of information
una verdadera mina de informaciónExample sentences
- Beside the town of Habuwa are remains of dwellings, storehouses and administrative buildings dating back to the Hyksos and the New Kingdom periods, as well as a great many ovens for baking bread to feed a large number of soldiers.
- Investigations indicated the fire started from a temporary storehouse at the building's rear adjacent to a boiler room.
- In addition to the hall there are many other buildings, such as storehouses, guest houses, workshops, stables, servants' houses, a bake-house or kitchen and a stone built chapel.
- Making use of the storehouse of the unconscious, the automatism of contemporary technologies, and the power of collective action, such groups present us with a truly alternative mode to the production of knowledge.
- The write-ups are a storehouse of information for future generations.
- In the environment there is a dimension that resists and escapes us: to reduce the world to a storehouse of materials for limited human purposes is thus to put in question any serious belief in an indestructible human value.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.