Translation of strangulation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (strangling) the strangulation of the pressel amordazamiento de la prensaExample sentences1.2 (of vein, intestine)
- A police spokesman said: ‘The death was due to strangulation.’
- She also had asphyxia due to strangulation; the hyoid bone directly under the bruising was fractured.
- If the cause of death had been strangulation or a blow to the head, would you necessarily expect to find DNA evidence in the home?
- A second risk is strangulation of the hernia, which occurs when the protruding tissue swells and cuts off the blood supply to the loop of intestine within it.
- Operations for complications such as strangulation or perforation, should they occur, are relatively straightforward and have a high success rate.
- Inguinal hernias in babies and children however do need surgery to prevent strangulation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.