- 1.1 [Military/Militar] estratégicoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (important) estratégico
- In the 15th century artillery emerged as a strategic weapons system.
- They became too much an organ of the Nazi Party and were used more for its own ends than to help fulfil strategic military objectives.
- The militants intend to take further advantage of a wider information operations campaign as a strategic weapon.
More example sentences
- Several decades ago, the USSR developed nuclear weapons and strategic missiles.
- During the Cold War, the threat of strategic attack using nuclear weapons dominated air force war planning.
- Prior to WWII air power advocates considered strategic bombing to be key to breaking enemy production capacity and civilian morale.
- This is a priceless strategic resource, and the Army's major contribution today to the formulation of national strategy.
- I found that Michael Klare has written an uneven but topical text on strategic resources.
- For Japan, the South China Sea and the waters off Taiwan are vital for transporting oil and other important strategic resources.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.