Translation of strategic in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] estratégicoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (important) estratégico
- In the 15th century artillery emerged as a strategic weapons system.
- They became too much an organ of the Nazi Party and were used more for its own ends than to help fulfil strategic military objectives.
- The militants intend to take further advantage of a wider information operations campaign as a strategic weapon.
- Several decades ago, the USSR developed nuclear weapons and strategic missiles.
- During the Cold War, the threat of strategic attack using nuclear weapons dominated air force war planning.
- Prior to WWII air power advocates considered strategic bombing to be key to breaking enemy production capacity and civilian morale.
- This is a priceless strategic resource, and the Army's major contribution today to the formulation of national strategy.
- I found that Michael Klare has written an uneven but topical text on strategic resources.
- For Japan, the South China Sea and the waters off Taiwan are vital for transporting oil and other important strategic resources.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.