- 1.1 [Military/Militar] estratégicoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (important) estratégico
- In the 15th century artillery emerged as a strategic weapons system.
- They became too much an organ of the Nazi Party and were used more for its own ends than to help fulfil strategic military objectives.
- The militants intend to take further advantage of a wider information operations campaign as a strategic weapon.
More example sentences
- Several decades ago, the USSR developed nuclear weapons and strategic missiles.
- During the Cold War, the threat of strategic attack using nuclear weapons dominated air force war planning.
- Prior to WWII air power advocates considered strategic bombing to be key to breaking enemy production capacity and civilian morale.
- This is a priceless strategic resource, and the Army's major contribution today to the formulation of national strategy.
- I found that Michael Klare has written an uneven but topical text on strategic resources.
- For Japan, the South China Sea and the waters off Taiwan are vital for transporting oil and other important strategic resources.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.