Translation of streaky in Spanish:
adjective streakier, streakiest
- 1 (uneven) the paint's dried streakyel color no ha quedado uniforme al secarse la pinturael color ha quedado disparejo al secarse la pintura (Latin America)Example sentences
- After the season, the 21-year-old with the streaky blond hairdo kept the entertainment coming.
- The attacker is described as white, with an Irish accent, streaky hair, which is possibly grey, and face stubble.
- My brother Norton stumbled out, his hand slipping from that of a pretty girl with long, streaky blonde hair.
- 2 (British) (Cooking)streaky porktocino (masculine) entreverado (fresco)
- 3 (unpredictable) (US) [colloquial]Example sentences
- I would call myself a streaky putter and I didn't putt well last year, apart from on two or three occasions.
- Both Townsend and Logan are streaky kickers, while Hodge's attempts to replicate his Reivers form in a Scotland shirt have been worryingly fitful.
- ‘I was very streaky in the semis, but fortunately I had an early lead on Carol, which took some of the pressure off,’ said Dorin-Ballard.
- I am very streaky, though; when I do get on a roll I hole just about everything from close range.
- Although the Australian then failed to connect cleanly, his streaky shot still managed to sneak in at the near post.
- Jonty's job was to keep the players on their toes; keep urging them to strive for perfection; to watch the next ball; to catch the next catch; to run-out the next streaky run-stealer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.