- 1 1.1 (banner) banderín (masculine) 1.2 (of paper) serpentina (feminine) 1.3 (ribbon) cinta (feminine)More example sentences1.4 [Computing/Informática] (back-up system) sistema (masculine) de respaldo
More example sentences
- The hall was decorated with multi-colored streamers, balloons and confetti, and on the stage there was a DJ mixing up popular tracks and dance music.
- To really make your office Christmas party grand, you could include a variety of table decorations, streamers, party poppers and hats at the party.
- Adorn your hallways and walls with gold streamers and place red material (or carpet, obviously, if you have it) at your door to greet guests in the proper manner.
- You use another or the same hard disk drive, CD or DVD, floppy disks, streamers, etc.
- The standard equipment for data backups is a tape drive, also known as a streamer.
- ‘Hardman has completed the preparation of seismic data over Lake Albert and it has completed modification on the new digital recording streamer,’ he said.
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Journalism/Periodismo] titular (masculine) a toda páginaMore example sentences
- It wasn't only the streamer headline; there was a leading article in big type.
- The irrelevance of the streamer headline in a world racked by wars and threats of wars alarmed some of the newspaper's well-wishers.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.