- 1 1.1 (banner) banderín (masculine) 1.2 (of paper) serpentina (feminine) 1.3 (ribbon) cinta (feminine)More example sentences1.4 [Computing/Informática] (back-up system) sistema (masculine) de respaldo
More example sentences
- The hall was decorated with multi-colored streamers, balloons and confetti, and on the stage there was a DJ mixing up popular tracks and dance music.
- To really make your office Christmas party grand, you could include a variety of table decorations, streamers, party poppers and hats at the party.
- Adorn your hallways and walls with gold streamers and place red material (or carpet, obviously, if you have it) at your door to greet guests in the proper manner.
- You use another or the same hard disk drive, CD or DVD, floppy disks, streamers, etc.
- The standard equipment for data backups is a tape drive, also known as a streamer.
- ‘Hardman has completed the preparation of seismic data over Lake Albert and it has completed modification on the new digital recording streamer,’ he said.
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Journalism/Periodismo] titular (masculine) a toda páginaMore example sentences
- It wasn't only the streamer headline; there was a leading article in big type.
- The irrelevance of the streamer headline in a world racked by wars and threats of wars alarmed some of the newspaper's well-wishers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.