- 1 1.1 (banner) banderín (masculine) 1.2 (of paper) serpentina (feminine) 1.3 (ribbon) cinta (feminine)More example sentences1.4 [Computing/Informática] (back-up system) sistema (masculine) de respaldo
More example sentences
- The hall was decorated with multi-colored streamers, balloons and confetti, and on the stage there was a DJ mixing up popular tracks and dance music.
- To really make your office Christmas party grand, you could include a variety of table decorations, streamers, party poppers and hats at the party.
- Adorn your hallways and walls with gold streamers and place red material (or carpet, obviously, if you have it) at your door to greet guests in the proper manner.
- You use another or the same hard disk drive, CD or DVD, floppy disks, streamers, etc.
- The standard equipment for data backups is a tape drive, also known as a streamer.
- ‘Hardman has completed the preparation of seismic data over Lake Albert and it has completed modification on the new digital recording streamer,’ he said.
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Journalism/Periodismo] titular (masculine) a toda páginaMore example sentences
- It wasn't only the streamer headline; there was a leading article in big type.
- The irrelevance of the streamer headline in a world racked by wars and threats of wars alarmed some of the newspaper's well-wishers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.