Translation of strike force in Spanish:
- 1 (Military)Example sentences
- The Rangers illustrated their lethality as an exceptionally competent Army strike force.
- In 1998, London supported proposals for the construction of an independent European military strike force.
- My biggest concern is to shape up our defence to clear balls as they come in and to attack the strike force of our opponents.
- 2 (Sport)Example sentences
- And completing the biggest strike force in football history is the Brazilian ace Ronaldo.
- It is probably the oldest strike force in the league as he is approaching 53 and I'm not far behind him!
- Ronaldo, of course, scored for the fifth time, which gives their team easily the most potent strike force in the competition.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.