- 1 (employee on strike) huelguista (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- While the strikers walk the picket lines, more than 20 employees have decided to continue working.
- They struck on Tuesday of last week, when many strikers joined the picket line, and were due out again this Thursday.
- Our strike is solid, with around two thirds of strikers attending picket lines.
- 2 (in soccer) delantero, (masculine, feminine), artillero, (masculine, feminine), ariete (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- He also makes good runs forward to support the strikers.
- Why was Ferguson sitting in midfield instead of bombing forward to help the strikers?
- The 28-year-old Dutch striker has been out of action for nearly three months because of an Achilles injury.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.