- 1 [Lab Rel] huelguista (mf)More example sentences
- While the strikers walk the picket lines, more than 20 employees have decided to continue working.
- They struck on Tuesday of last week, when many strikers joined the picket line, and were due out again this Thursday.
- Our strike is solid, with around two thirds of strikers attending picket lines.
- 2 (in soccer) delantero, -ra (m,f), artillero, -ra (m,f), ariete (mf)More example sentences
- He also makes good runs forward to support the strikers.
- Why was Ferguson sitting in midfield instead of bombing forward to help the strikers?
- The 28-year-old Dutch striker has been out of action for nearly three months because of an Achilles injury.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.