Translation of stroll in Spanish:
- pasear(se)they strolled through the park
dar un paseose paseaban por el parqueto stroll along I strolled down to the river to watch the boatsme di un paseo hasta el río a mirar los botesthey strolled in three hours lateentraron tan tranquilos con tres horas de retrasoshe strolled up to mese me acercó con aire despreocupadothey strolled through the first roundla primera vuelta fue para ellos un paseoExample sentences
- Matt Saunders strolled casually down the icy street, a thick black toque pulled snugly over his curly brown hair.
- We began to stroll casually down the street.
- He tucked his hands into the pant pockets as he casually strolled down the monolithic hallway.
- we had or took a little stroll around town(nos) dimos un paseo or (nos) fuimos de paseo por la ciudadlet's go for a strollvamos a pasear or a dar un paseoExample sentences
- The festival offers a week of organised walks ranging from short strolls to challenging long distance routes.
- Hand in hand, they made a leisurely stroll across the garden, stopping from time to time to remark on one bravely struggling flower here or a sturdy vine there.
- There are a number of well-marked trails offering interesting walks ranging from short pleasant strolls to serious full-day hikes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.