Translation of stroll in Spanish:
- they strolled through the parkdar un paseoto stroll along I strolled down to the river to watch the boatsse paseaban por el parquethey strolled in three hours lateme di un paseo hasta el río a mirar los botesshe strolled up to meentraron tan tranquilos con tres horas de retrasothey strolled through the first roundse me acercó con aire despreocupadola primera vuelta fue para ellos un paseoExample sentences
- Matt Saunders strolled casually down the icy street, a thick black toque pulled snugly over his curly brown hair.
- We began to stroll casually down the street.
- He tucked his hands into the pant pockets as he casually strolled down the monolithic hallway.
- we had o took a little stroll around townlet's go for a stroll(nos) dimos un paseo or (nos) fuimos de paseo por la ciudadvamos a pasear or a dar un paseoExample sentences
- The festival offers a week of organised walks ranging from short strolls to challenging long distance routes.
- Hand in hand, they made a leisurely stroll across the garden, stopping from time to time to remark on one bravely struggling flower here or a sturdy vine there.
- There are a number of well-marked trails offering interesting walks ranging from short pleasant strolls to serious full-day hikes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to