Translation of stroller in Spanish:
- 1 (person) paseante (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- Shoppers and strollers should walk up the road and vehicle parking should be restricted to the southern side of Cubbon Road.
- Cops gave tickets to 513 other city strollers for walking through a red light.
- A casual stroller or a citizen walking to a building on MG Road should be prepared for some heavy-duty hurdles.
- 2 (pushchair) (American English/inglés norteamericano) sillita (feminine) (de paseo), cochecito (masculine), carreola (feminine) (Mexico/México)Example sentences
- From the street, there was the sound of police sirens, the bus hitting the stroller and an assortment of screams and squealing brakes.
- We're taking the car seat and a stroller and all the toys that distract her for more than fractions of actual seconds.
- Tverskaya Street, the capital's principal artery, is filled with strollers, late-model cars, and outdoor cafés.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.