Translation of structural in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Constr)(improvements/damage/defects)
estructural(wall/column)the house has many interesting structural features
de cargala casa tiene muchos detalles arquitectónicos interesantesExample sentences1.2 (Literat, Linguistics)
Example sentences1.3 (Economics)
- They also used a picnic table to ram the front door, causing major structural damage to the building.
- He just drove into the building, causing structural damage to one of the outer walls.
- Unstable toxic soils below the building called for creative structural solutions.
- Neruda's dialectical way of thinking can be appreciated in the internal structural relations in the poems.
- These kinds of structural elements suggest an actively engaged readership.
- First, buildings should be made more robust and designed so the loss of one structural element cannot cause collapse.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.