Translation of structural in Spanish:
- 1 (Construction)(improvements/damage/defects)
estructural(wall/column)the house has many interesting structural features
de cargala casa tiene muchos detalles arquitectónicos interesantesExample sentences
- They also used a picnic table to ram the front door, causing major structural damage to the building.
- He just drove into the building, causing structural damage to one of the outer walls.
- Unstable toxic soils below the building called for creative structural solutions.
- 2 (Literature, Linguistics)Example sentences
- Neruda's dialectical way of thinking can be appreciated in the internal structural relations in the poems.
- These kinds of structural elements suggest an actively engaged readership.
- First, buildings should be made more robust and designed so the loss of one structural element cannot cause collapse.
- 3 (Economics)(unemployment)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.