Translation of structural in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Constr] [improvements/damage/defects] estructural; [wall/column] de carga the house has many interesting structural features la casa tiene muchos detalles arquitectónicos interesantesExample sentences1.2 [Literat] [Linguistics/Lingüística] estructural
Example sentences1.3 [Economics/Economía] [unemployment] estructural
- They also used a picnic table to ram the front door, causing major structural damage to the building.
- He just drove into the building, causing structural damage to one of the outer walls.
- Unstable toxic soils below the building called for creative structural solutions.
- Neruda's dialectical way of thinking can be appreciated in the internal structural relations in the poems.
- These kinds of structural elements suggest an actively engaged readership.
- First, buildings should be made more robust and designed so the loss of one structural element cannot cause collapse.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the