- 1.1 [Building/Construcción] [improvements/damage/defects] estructural; [wall/column] de carga the house has many interesting structural features la casa tiene muchos detalles arquitectónicos interesantesMore example sentences1.2 [Literature/Literatura] [Linguistics/Lingüística] estructural structural linguistics lingüística (feminine) estructural
More example sentences1.3 [Economics/Economía] [unemployment] estructural
- They also used a picnic table to ram the front door, causing major structural damage to the building.
- He just drove into the building, causing structural damage to one of the outer walls.
- Unstable toxic soils below the building called for creative structural solutions.
- Neruda's dialectical way of thinking can be appreciated in the internal structural relations in the poems.
- These kinds of structural elements suggest an actively engaged readership.
- First, buildings should be made more robust and designed so the loss of one structural element cannot cause collapse.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.