Translation of structure in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (composition, organization) he has good bone structurethe company's career structuretiene buenas facciones(pómulos salientes etc)tax structure (Finance)la estructura del escalafón de la compañíasistema (masculine) impositivoExample sentences
- That arrangement completed the administrative structure of the Coast Guard as it exists today.
- It is known that any complex system has a certain structure with its intrinsic elements and interconnections.
- Since time and matter are limited, the resources to solve a problem or to build a complex structure are also limited.
- At first sight it looked appalling, but I could see it had sound structure, fantastic quality of light and great potential.
- Anthony has brought a bit of structure and organisation and a bit of discipline to training.
- These are the kind of plants that give structure to a border and which will improve over the years.
- 2 countable (thing constructed)Example sentences
- I was awed by the amount of labor that went into building such a magnificent structure.
- He enjoyed a reputation for building tall elegant masonry structures such as church towers and spires.
- Storing them on high buildings rather than scaffold structures to reduce visibility is also advised.
- (argument/novel/speech)you have to learn to structure your timetienes que aprender a organizarte el tiempoExample sentences
- We work in routine service industry jobs structured by low pay with shift patterns dictated by childcare.
- The play is a syllogism, and, to function perfectly, it must be structured perfectly.
- Finally I was going to tell him, after a whole day of structuring my speech together, I was going to tell it to his face.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the