- 1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (composition, organization) estructura (feminine) he has good bone structure tiene buenas facciones (pómulos salientes etc) the company's career structure la estructura del escalafón de la compañía tax structure [Finance/Finanzas] sistema (masculine) impositivoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- That arrangement completed the administrative structure of the Coast Guard as it exists today.
- It is known that any complex system has a certain structure with its intrinsic elements and interconnections.
- Since time and matter are limited, the resources to solve a problem or to build a complex structure are also limited.
- At first sight it looked appalling, but I could see it had sound structure, fantastic quality of light and great potential.
- Anthony has brought a bit of structure and organisation and a bit of discipline to training.
- These are the kind of plants that give structure to a border and which will improve over the years.
- 2 countable/numerable (thing constructed) construcción (feminine)More example sentences
- I was awed by the amount of labor that went into building such a magnificent structure.
- He enjoyed a reputation for building tall elegant masonry structures such as church towers and spires.
- Storing them on high buildings rather than scaffold structures to reduce visibility is also advised.
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.
- [argument/novel/speech] estructurar you have to learn to structure your time tienes que aprender a organizarte el tiempoMore example sentences
- We work in routine service industry jobs structured by low pay with shift patterns dictated by childcare.
- The play is a syllogism, and, to function perfectly, it must be structured perfectly.
- Finally I was going to tell him, after a whole day of structuring my speech together, I was going to tell it to his face.