Translation of structure in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (composition, organization) he has good bone structuretiene buenas facciones (pómulos salientes etc)the company's career structurela estructura del escalafón de la compañíatax structure (Finance)sistema (masculine) impositivoExample sentences
- That arrangement completed the administrative structure of the Coast Guard as it exists today.
- It is known that any complex system has a certain structure with its intrinsic elements and interconnections.
- Since time and matter are limited, the resources to solve a problem or to build a complex structure are also limited.
- At first sight it looked appalling, but I could see it had sound structure, fantastic quality of light and great potential.
- Anthony has brought a bit of structure and organisation and a bit of discipline to training.
- These are the kind of plants that give structure to a border and which will improve over the years.
- 2 countable (thing constructed)Example sentences
- I was awed by the amount of labor that went into building such a magnificent structure.
- He enjoyed a reputation for building tall elegant masonry structures such as church towers and spires.
- Storing them on high buildings rather than scaffold structures to reduce visibility is also advised.
- (argument/novel/speech)you have to learn to structure your time
estructurartienes que aprender a organizarte el tiempoExample sentences
- We work in routine service industry jobs structured by low pay with shift patterns dictated by childcare.
- The play is a syllogism, and, to function perfectly, it must be structured perfectly.
- Finally I was going to tell him, after a whole day of structuring my speech together, I was going to tell it to his face.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.