Translation of structure in Spanish:
- 1 u and c (composition, organization) estructura (feminine) he has good bone structure tiene buenas facciones ([ pómulos salientes etc ]) the company's career structure la estructura del escalafón de la compañía tax structure [Finance] sistema (masculine) impositivoExample sentences
- That arrangement completed the administrative structure of the Coast Guard as it exists today.
- It is known that any complex system has a certain structure with its intrinsic elements and interconnections.
- Since time and matter are limited, the resources to solve a problem or to build a complex structure are also limited.
- At first sight it looked appalling, but I could see it had sound structure, fantastic quality of light and great potential.
- Anthony has brought a bit of structure and organisation and a bit of discipline to training.
- These are the kind of plants that give structure to a border and which will improve over the years.
- 2 countable/numerable (thing constructed) construcción (feminine)Example sentences
- I was awed by the amount of labor that went into building such a magnificent structure.
- He enjoyed a reputation for building tall elegant masonry structures such as church towers and spires.
- Storing them on high buildings rather than scaffold structures to reduce visibility is also advised.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [argument/novel/speech] estructurar you have to learn to structure your time tienes que aprender a organizarte el tiempo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.