Translation of structure in Spanish:
- 1 u and c (composition, organization) estructura (feminine) he has good bone structure tiene buenas facciones ([ pómulos salientes etc ]) the company's career structure la estructura del escalafón de la compañía tax structure [Finance] sistema (masculine) impositivoExample sentences
- That arrangement completed the administrative structure of the Coast Guard as it exists today.
- It is known that any complex system has a certain structure with its intrinsic elements and interconnections.
- Since time and matter are limited, the resources to solve a problem or to build a complex structure are also limited.
- At first sight it looked appalling, but I could see it had sound structure, fantastic quality of light and great potential.
- Anthony has brought a bit of structure and organisation and a bit of discipline to training.
- These are the kind of plants that give structure to a border and which will improve over the years.
- 2 countable/numerable (thing constructed) construcción (feminine)Example sentences
- I was awed by the amount of labor that went into building such a magnificent structure.
- He enjoyed a reputation for building tall elegant masonry structures such as church towers and spires.
- Storing them on high buildings rather than scaffold structures to reduce visibility is also advised.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [argument/novel/speech] estructurar you have to learn to structure your time tienes que aprender a organizarte el tiempo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.