Translation of strum in Spanish:
- He placed his fingers on some strings, and strummed the instrument.
- He began to strum his guitar strings gently to the tune of ‘Meant For You.’
- I followed the sound of his fingers strumming the guitar strings and his smooth voice singing lyrics that I couldn't understand.
- He strummed a slow tune, his rich baritone filling the air.
- I'm strumming a tune on my morin khuur and I'm reading DC Comics Superman / Batman #17.
- Before long he looked up and strummed a little tune like he had at the café when I'd been severely annoyed.
- to strum
onsomethingrasguear algohe sat strumming on his guitarestaba sentado rasgueando la guitarraExample sentences
- He picked up his guitar and started strumming away while singing his song.
- "That stuff don't matter, " I'd say as I strummed away.
- She nodded, her fingers still strumming lazily.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.