Translation of stubborn in Spanish:
- 1 (person/nature) (obstinate)(refusal/resistance/insistence)
- I'm too stubborn to admit that I'm in love with him.
- The two were just too stubborn to admit that they were wrong and the other was right.
- Jim can be just as stubborn at times.
- 2 (difficult to manage)(stain)
- Trouble is it's so hot it's difficult to remove those stubborn stains.
- Cheap booze, an eclectic clientele and a stubborn refusal to move with the times have drawn generations of tipplers.
- Do not be tempted to scrub the gloss finish of the rod itself with the scourer to remove those stubborn mackerel scales.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.