Translation of studio in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Art/Arte] [Music/Música] [Photography/Fotografía] estudio (masculine) exercise studio gimnasio (masculine)Example sentences
- In the past, these brick relics have seen service as artists' studios, photographers' darkrooms and birdwatchers' huts.
- There she opened Frenchman's Art Gallery and Studios, a cooperative studio and gallery where artists would work in the same space.
- In 1874 Monet's Impression, Sunrise was shown at the first exhibition of a group of independent artists in the studio of the photographer Nadar.
Example sentences1.2 [Cinema/Cine] [Radio] [Television/Televisión] estudio (masculine) film/TV studios estudios de cine/TV (before noun/delante del nombre) the studio audience el público presente en el estudio
- The biggest impact on her early career came when she teamed up with Jon Hendricks and Dave Lambert, and the trio created a new sound in the recording studios.
- The business has been expanded because of its revolutionary way of giving online access to professional recording studios for any amount of work without incurring hourly fees.
- The county has two main professional recording studios, which can be hired by the hour or by the day.
- In the practice studio, this exercise lasts thirty minutes and propels performers into a trance.
- Last night at the dance studio, we practiced the rueda.
- Once renovations are complete, the new building will host four spacious dance studios as well as office and storage space.
- Over the past three years, Rank has sold off holiday centres, cinemas, nightclubs, pubs and film studios.
- There were seven studios, the cinemas and maybe TV if your film was really popular.
- Tracking is how studios tend to estimate what kind of traction their film has.
Example sentences1.3 (company) estudios (masculine plural) 1.4studio (apartment o (in British English also/en inglés británico también) flat) estudio (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) monoambiente (masculine)
- Colleagues say that he has been relying on snatches of food and drink from the hospitality rooms of television studios.
- There is no applause, so perhaps this performance was recorded in the studios for a later broadcast.
- Presenter Everard Davy will host the breakfast programme from the studio in the school and some of the pupils will broadcast live during the programme.
- They include senior representatives from all the major film and television studios.
- Now, Burbank is the home to many film and television studios, including NBC, Universal, Disney, Warner Brothers.
- By the immediate pre-war stage, the major film studios were already producing pin-up shots of their stars which were sent out as pre-film release publicity teasers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...