n(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (preparation time) horas (feminine plural) de estudioMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (schoolroom) sala (feminine) de estudio
More example sentences
- My day couldn't have been better until Sean came up to me during 6th period study hall, the last class of the day.
- During last period Veruca and Caleb were sitting in study hall talking.
- I just had to find a way of hiding it from my teachers to make them think I was studying in study hall.
- Then we follow him to a classroom, to the dining hall, the playroom, study hall, the chapel, his room and finally the infirmary, where Stephen goes after he wakes up sick one morning.
- So instead of sitting in study hall like I was supposed to, I took a hall pass and left in search of something to do.
- My only time to talk freely in school besides study hall.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.